Terms & Condition
1. Doctors 4 YOU is a private clinic which charges a fee for its services. In accepting a consultation with a medical doctor, you agree to pay for that practitioner’s time regardless of the outcome of the consultation or medical form.
Any additional time, investigation or treatment is chargeable at additional cost. All fees must be settled before leaving the clinic. The initial consultation fee should be paid prior to seeing the doctor. Deposits or full payment in advance are required for some types of appointment. These payments are non-refundable.
2. Doctors are responsible for their own clinical practice and for the advice, investigation and treatment that they provide.
3. Doctors 4 YOU is not liable for patients’ well-being outside of the clinic’s opening hours and does not provide an out of hours service.
4. All patient details and records are kept in the strictest of confidence by Doctors 4 YOU. We share information only with other medical service providers involved directly in your care such as the laboratory or imaging centre doing your tests; or specialists to whom you have requested referral.
We use phone, fax and email to communicate with these other service providers and, while we aim to communicate confidentially, we accept no responsibility for breaches of these communication routes.
We will not share your information with anyone else, unless you give us permission to do so, for example with your GP.
The only exceptions where a patient is considered to be a danger to themselves or others, or when required to do so by a court order. In providing us with an email address or phone number we consider this implied permission to contact you by this means regarding your healthcare.
5. Doctors 4 YOU can only consult with the patient themselves or the parent or legal guardian of a child under 16. We cannot conduct a consultation about a relative or friend without their permission although we can give general health advice. The person must be in the UK at the time of the consultation or normally reside in the UK.
6. Patients have the right to access their health records in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
7. Our staff have the right to work in an environment free from violent, threatening or abusive behaviour and everything will be done to protect that right. At no time will any violent, threatening or abusive behaviour be tolerated.
8. We reserve the right to refuse access to our service to certain individuals.
Examples include those who behave violently, threateningly or abusively; patients who do not agree to pay for our services, requests for potentially addictive or controlled drugs: patients whom we are unable to assist such as those who need emergency or specialist treatment; those whose request we do not consider to be in their best in